Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Erica Crooks - Trans Lives Matter

It's " Coming Out Day ", and this year is an anniversary for me.
I've been out as "Non-Binary" for 15 years and "Transgender / Trans Woman" for 10 years.
And I'm still learning about the LGBTQ+ part of myself. I don't find it complicated at all. 
I think life is partially about learning about yourself as well as the world around you.
Life itself isn't one choice or the other, it's what one resinates with best. Always listen to your heart and soul. Never ever allow fear to stop you from being who you are.
Especially if you lived a life that deserved more happiness and peace.
And of course, it's not always easy. Hate crime happens all the time. :( IT SUCKS !
I'm not talking about censoring freedom of speech and expression,  I'm literally talking about bullying and WORSE !
A philosophy that I still believe is that despite biological / cultural differences, all people are equal because they just want a happy, peaceful and prosperous life.
It's often power over someone else's positive freedom that tends to be the root causes of problems philosophically for the most part.

LGBTQ+ LIVES MATTER !

_ Erica

P.S. Happy early Pride 2024. ;)

#NationalComingOutDay #ComingOutDay #InternationalComingOutDay #LGBTQ #TransLivesMatter #LGBTQLIVESMATTER #NONBINARY #trans #transgender #queer #pride

And for more content from Erica Crooks
Check out : https://linktr.ee/officialericcrooks
AND MORE
visit
The Official Erica Crooks Websites :
Personal Website : ericacrooks.weebly.com
Official Website for The Erica Crooks Show : officialericcrooks.weebly.com



No comments: