Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

15 years coming out as a Nonbinary Transgender Lesbian Woman ( Erica Crooks )


 

I've became aware of myself for 15 years total so far. I first came out as Androgyne in late 2007 / 2008 at a time where most people weren't aware of Nonbinary & today many people identify as Nonbinary. The internet was there for me in my self-growth and awareness journey. Becoming aware of myself but having trouble finding the right words & definition. So as a content creator , the other thing that I do is to help bring awareness about the very information that helped me with my self-growth , self-esteem / self-confident / self-love and helped me become more of me than ever before. However through out 2008 - 2013 , I knew I was attracted to female body masculinity ( Butch Lesbians ) and there was that feminine aspect of myself which I struggled to figured out what that meant until I came out as a Transgender Woman near the start of 2013. I was a Lesbian, just Transgender. I struggled looking at myself in the mirror smiling until after I came out.

At the same time, I know exactly how it feels to struggle if it's with my kind hearted mother in poverty surviving on disability income , diagnosed as Neurodivergent / Autism Spectrum / PTSD / ADD / ADHD / Depression / Social Anxiety / Anxiety related & being a victim of hate crime of all sorts all through my life online & offline. Including running away from an abusive, bigoted father & wicked step mother which my mother saved me from taking my life away. It cost me most of my belongings but it was either my stuff or my life, I choose life.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE ! Perhaps I'm not either. _ Erica ( she / her )


#ericacrooks #officialericcrooks #lgbtq #nonbinary #trans #transgender #transgenderwoman #translivesmatter #actuallyautistic #infp #infps

#neurodivergent #motivation #selflove #spirituality #transwomenarewomen #transisbeautiful #androgyne #genderqueer #puppeteer #puppeteers #cartoonist #artist #independentfilmmaker #equality #pride #pridemonth #pride2022 #pridemonth2022 #love

No comments: