Search This Blog

Friday, February 1, 2019

Educational Resources

For those who don't already know this ,
I've added a new feature to my social media lately.
Not necessarily just my content but for fair use educational purposes ( obviously ;) )
For those who want to learn more about what I do and talk about , I've put together some links and resources of my favorites from websites , memes , videos , etc

MBTI
Anarchism
Spirituality
NWO Conspiracy Theories
LGBTQ+
Puppetry / Animation / indie filmmaking
To stuff I find funny ;D lol
etc

Check them out right here.

Remember , the mind is power. :) _ Erica

Pinterest
https://www.pinterest.com/officialec1/

Favorite YouTube Videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/officialericcrooks/playlists?shelf_id=12&view=50&sort=dd

#education #indiefilm #independentfilm #independentfilmmaking #mbti #myersbriggs #infp #infps #puppetry #cartooning #animation #antifa #antifascism #anarchism #newage #newthought #spirituality
#satire #funny #darkcomedy #educationalresources #introvert #introverts #intuition #intuitive #intuitives #nwo #newworldorder #thenewworldorder #illuminati


No comments: