Search This Blog

Thursday, June 27, 2024

 I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Pride Month 2024. As I've mentioned regarding The International Day against Homophobia, Biphobia, Transphobia, etc, same can be said about Pride Month, it's every day, every month, all the time. Even in general, never stop being your true self. To me, the point of humanity is enjoy life just as long as you don't deny that right of others. Everyone deserves to have a happy, prosperous, joyful and secure life. It should be a birth right. Even though the philosophy which I believe is simple, that doesn't mean that I'm not aware of the problems that we have in the world. The point being, this world needs love and peace, and we all need to recognize that simple goal that we all just want to have that happy life as I've just mentioned. This of course includes to the unfortunate continuation of how LGBTQ+ are perceived. So let's continue to not only make the world a better place but to educate and advocate peacefully. LGBTQ+ lives matter too ! We will and shall not be silenced ! All Power To The People ! PEACE !


#lgbtq #lgbtqia #pride #pridemonth #pridemonth2024 #translivesmatter #nonbinary


No comments: